Our Personal Injury Experience Includes:
We handle all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Hit & runs
- Motorcycle accidents
- Auto accidents
- Accidents involving drunk driving
- And more
Slip and Fall
If you were injured due to a slip and fall on someone else’s property due to the owner’s negligence, give us a call. In these cases, liability is determined in three ways, but only one must be true:
- The owner or employee caused a spill, worn or torn spot, or other slippery surface making it dangerous to walk on;
- The owner or employee knew of the dangerous surface and did nothing about it;
- The owner or employee should have now of the dangerous surface where a reasonable person taking care of the property would have discovered it and therefore removed or repaired it.
Our team will help you determine the right course of action and create an aggressive strategy to represent you throughout the process.
- Daycare & School Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect
1901 Gadsden Street, Suite B
Columbia, SC 29201
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
***Available after hours and by appointments***
Serving all of Lexington and Richland County.
Law Office of Nicholas G. Callas PA represents clients throughout South Carolina including Columbia, Lexington, West Columbia, Cayce, Sumter and parts of North Carolina including Charlotte.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.